Rules:1. You have to post these rules.2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 4. Choose 13 people.5. You have to tag 13 people. (I'LL TRY OK)6. You can't say you don't do tags. 7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. 9. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.About me:1. My favorite color is Teal, but when I was little, I loved the color PURPLE. I still have a slight fascination with purple, as can be seen by some pieces in my gallery.
2. I've always dreamed of owning an Australian shepherd!
3. If I could have have any elemental power, it'd be water!
4. I've been drawing, well, scribbling, since I was 18 months old.
5. I'm a sucker for all things fantasy. Unicorns, dragons, centaurs, elves, dwarves....
6. If I was any species from Middle Earth, I'd probably be an Elf.
7. I have never dyed my hair, because I'm indecisive.
8. Dark chocolate is the best thing ever.
9. I'm a total introvert, and I worry a lot about what people think.
10. I adore sea turtles.
11. Autumn is my favorite season.
12. I can quote the majority of the Lord of the Rings movies.
13. Scarves are some of my favorite accessories.
Questions from MoonShinersDaughter :1. Who is your favorite fictional character? Can villainous or righteous!
SERIOUSLY? There's too many glorious characters to pick!
Syndey Carton from A Tale of Two Cities
by Charles Dickens is definitely on my top 10 list though. He is neither villainous or righteous, and that is absolute perfection. 2. What is your favorite plant?
I also love peonies and maple trees. 3. A Hobby you enjoy doing with others?
Roleplaying! 4. Your favorite book or TV series?
I have no idea. XD Far too many favorites.5. Your favorite band/ music genre?
I love whatever it is Lindsey Stirling plays. It's perfect drawing music.6. The one thing you wish you could convince other people of?
That everyone should be given a chance, and that reaching out even to quiet people is never a bad thing. 7. Your favorite candy?
Dark chocolate! I also love sour patch kids, and Butterfingers.8. What is your favorite color of the sky?
BLUE! And Purple. And that bright pink!9. What is your favorite period in history?
Hmmm. Medieval, as well as Victorian eras!10. Do you have any OCs you love a whole bunch?
WHAT DO YOU THINK MOON? Yup! My fawnlings hold a special place in my heart, but I also have quite a few human OCs I play around with. 11. Do you know all the people I tag in this are amazing (jokes on you guys, you're all amazing)
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!12. What is/was your fav cartoon?
Umm, I don't really have one? When I was really young, there was those Lilo and Stitch cartoons way long ago, on Disney Channel. I love Lilo and Stitch.13. What do you think of when you think of home?
Complicated question, since I've moved around so much. Primarily I think of my family, Thai food, many sketchbooks, and hot chocolate. <3
1. What is your absolute favorite Disney movie?
2. DC or Marvel?
3. Your favorite classic fairytale?
4. What is an art medium you'd like to try?
5. Where in the world would you travel, if you could travel anywhere?
6. If you could chose just one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
7. Is it called soda or pop?
8. If you could chose one language to learn automatically, what would it be?
9. What was your favorite book as a young child?
10. Cake or Ice Cream?
11. What is your favorite number?
12. If you got a letter from Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in to? (Your best guess, or your favorite house!)
13. Who are your DA idols?I am too tired to tag people, but here's some questions for people if they'd like to answer them!