Hey everyone, the fawn above, offspring of the amazing King Drustan of Glenmore, and my doe, Tivvy. She's a Psuedo Double Cream Champagne, the first one that was ever born into the Western Isles. That's right, she's a RARE design, and a ROYAL in Glenmore society.
I already have two Glenmore fawnlings, and I own this girl's half brother already. I honestly don't have any muse for her, and I'd love if she could find a good home with someone who will use her and love her as much as I do.
Things that can't be changed:
- Her name is Aulwyn, as has already been established in a few RPs.
- She's female. Sorry, but she's been mentioned in RPs already as a female.
- She'll be 2 come Spring of 760.
- She sticks around her mother for the most part, and is learning some herblore. (I'd LOVE to RP this some.)
- Her inborn magic is Earth Magic.
- She has one older half brother, and will soon have one younger half sister.
- I'd love one of her fawns when she grows up.
- If her new owner ever does not want her, she will be returned to me for free, since that's what she's being given for. (You're bidding on her, but not spending art or points.)
How do you apply for this little lady? Well, this is an art and literature
auction. I'd love to see some art depicting what you envision her to look like. Write out a character sheet for her, showing what her personality is like, and how she sees the world. You can find the form in the Fawnlings
Rules and Things to think about:
- This is a. ART AND/OR LITERATURE AUCTION. Points mean nothing here. Anyone who even tries to offer points will be ignored, and told to read the rules.
- This is for anyone who wants to apply. Those who do not currently have a fawnling will have a slight advantage, however I'm looking for people who love her (not just for genetics.), so even those with fawnlings right now have a fair chance. Just make sure you have a slot open. :3
- The fawnling must be portrayed at it's current age. (Young...almost 2 years old.)
- Please please please make sure you've read the Fawnlings rules before you enter. They're hugely helpful, and should help you to make this fawn into an interesting little individual.
- Under your art/story entry, please list the name, gender, and personality (along with anything else) you'd give the fawn. It'd be hugely helpful to me to be able to see that, since it'd help a lot with me deciding who this youngster should go to.
- Questions are welcome! I'm pretty sure I forgot something, so please feel free to ask.
- If no bids are suitable, I will have to keep her, however, I really am wanting to see her go to a good home. <3
This auction will end when I get at least a few entries, or by October 4th, 2014. That's right, you have a little over 2 weeks.
I really look forward to seeing your bids!